Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 194 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 194: Air Traffic Management (ATM) Data Link Implementation.
The meeting will be held March 25-27, 2003, starting at 12 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 194 meeting. The agenda will include:
- March 25:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review Agenda, Review/Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting, Working Group Reports)
- Status of Controller-Pilot Data Link Communication (CPDLC) Program
- Status of changes to the SC-194 Terms of Reference
- Working Group (WG)-1, Plans and Principles document for final review and comment (FRAC) status and comment resolution
- WG reports
- Other Business
- March 26:
- Working Group Meetings as scheduled by WG Leaders
- March 27:
- Closing Plenary Session (Review Agenda, Working Group Reports, Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statement or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the pubic may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on February 20, 2003.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 03-5456 Filed 3-6-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M