Notice is hereby given in accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 86 Stat. 770, 5 U.S.C. App 1, section 10), that a meeting of the Cape Cod National Seashore Advisory Commission will be held on April 4, 2003.
The Commission was reestablished pursuant to Public Law 87-126 as amended by Public Law 105-280. The purpose of the Commission is to consult with the Secretary of the Interior, or his designee, with respect to matters relating to the development of Cape Cod National Seashore, and with respect to carrying out the provisions of sections 4 and 5 of the Act establishing the Seashore.
The Commission members will meet at 1 p.m. at Headquarters, Marconi Station, Wellfleet, Massachusetts for the regular business meeting to discuss the following:
1. Adoption of Agenda
2. Approval of minutes of previous meeting (January 24, 2003)
3. Reports of Officers
4. Reports of Subcommittees, Nickerson Fellowship Subcommittee
5. Superintendent's Report, Renewable Energy Initiatives, Salt Pond Visitor Center Update, Prescribed Burns Program, UMass/Olmsted Center work on “Character”, News from Washington
6. Old Business, Invasive Species, Dune Shack Subcommittee Report
7. New Business
8. Date and agenda for next meeting
9. Public comment and
The meeting is open to the public. It is expected that 15 persons will be able to attend the meeting in addition to Commission members.
Interested persons may make oral/written presentations to the Commission during the business meeting or file written statements. Such requests should be made to the park superintendent at least seven days prior to the meeting. Further information concerning the meeting may be obtained from the Superintendent, Cape Cod National Seashore, 99 Marconi Site Road, Wellfleet, MA 02667.Start Signature
Dated: February 12, 2003.
Ted C. Nicholson,
[FR Doc. 03-6205 Filed 3-13-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4310-70-P