Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 201 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 201: Aeronautical Operational Control.
The meeting will be held on April 15-17, 2003, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at Fedex, MD-10/MD-Training Module D, Memphis, TN.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036-5133; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org. (2) Bill Yancey, Fedex, (901) 224-5353.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 201 meeting. The agenda will include:
- April 15-17:
- Opening Session (Welcome, Introductory and Administrative Remarks, Review Federal Advisory Committee Act and RTCA Procedures, Review Agenda, Background).
- Review comments to Aeronautical Operational Control (AOC) Message Hazard Mitigation draft document Version 0A.
- Drafting group work on other sections of the document.
- Closing Session (Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Closing Remarks, Adjourn).
This agenda will be followed as appropriate over the course of 3 days.
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section.
Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on March 6, 2003.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 03-6335 Filed 3-14-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M