Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 172 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 172: Future Air-Ground Communications in the VHF Aeronautical Data Band (118-137 MHz).
The meeting will be held April 8-10, 2003 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, SW., Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 172 meeting. The agenda will include:
- April 8:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review of Agenda, Review Summary of Previous Meeting)
- Convene Working Group—2 (WG), continue development of DO-224B, Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards (MASPS) for Advances VHF Digital Data Communications Including Compatibility with Digital Voice Techniques
- April 9:
- Continue WG-2 development of DO-224B
- Discuss plan for subsequent action in its development
- April 10:
- Reconvene Plenary
- Review relevant activities
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) AMCP work
- NEXCOM activities
- EUROCAE WG-47 status and issues
- Others as appropriate
- Closing Plenary Session (Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Dated: Issued in Washington, DC, on March 19, 2003.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 03-7379 Filed 3-27-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M