This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
In rule document 03-5625 beginning on page 18008 in the issue of Monday, April 14, 2003 make the following corrections:
1. On page 18012, in the third column, the fourth line from the bottom, after “April 14, 2003”, add the words, “must comply by April 14, 2003.”.
2. On page 18026, in the second column, under § 63.7283, in paragraph (b), in the eigth line, “2006” should read “2003”.
In notice document 03-9264 beginning on page 18653 in the issue of Wednesday, April 16, 2003, make the following correction:
On page 18653, in the second column, under the heading DATES, in the second and third lines, “[insert date 60 days from publication in the Federal Register]” should read “June 16, 2003”.End Supplemental Information Start Preamble End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In rule document 03-9179 beginning on page 18115 in the issue of Tuesday, April 15, 2003, make the following corrections:
1. On page 18116, in the first column, under the ADDRESSES heading, in the eighth line, “03-ACD-28” should read “03-ACE-28”.
2. On the same page, in the third column, in §71.1, under the heading ACE IA E5 Rock Rapids, IA, in the fourth line, “6.2” should read “6.3”.
In rule document 03-9178 beginning on page 18117 in the issue of Tuesday, April 15, 2003, make the following corrections:
1. On page 18117, in the first column, under the SUMMARY heading, in the second paragraph, in the first line “is not” should read “is”.
2. On the same page, in the same column, under the ADDRESSES heading, in the eigth line, “03-AC-29” should read “03-ACE-29”.
3. On page 18118, in the first column, in §71.1, under the heading ACE MO E5 New Madrid, MO, in the fourth line, “(Lat. 36°33′17′′ N.,” should read “(Lat. 36°33′18′′ N.,”.