This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Interim final rule; correction.
This document makes corrections to the docket number for the interim final rule published in the Federal Register on April 22, 2003 (68 FR 19730). That interim final rule required that notice be filed with the FAA for the construction or alteration of any object that exceeds 50 feet above ground level and is within the existing Start Printed Page 23584prohibited airspace surrounding the private residence of the President of the United States.
Effective April 22, 2003.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sheri Edgett-Baron, 202-267-8783.
CorrectionStart Amendment PartEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. On page 19730, in the first column, correct “Docket No. FAA-2003-14973” to read “Docket No. FAA-2003-14972;''End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. On page 19730, in the second column, in line 6 of the ADDRESSES paragraph, correct “docket number FAA-2003-14973” to read “docket number FAA-2003-14972”End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
3. On page 19730, in the third column, in line seven of the last paragraph of the “Comments Invited” paragraph, correct “Docket No. FAA-2003-14973” to read “Docket No. FAA-2003-14972.”End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
4. On page 19732, in the third column, in line six of Section 2. of SFAR No. 98, correct “31°43′45N'' to read “31°34′45N''.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
5. On page 19733, in the first column, in line three of Section 3. of SFAR No. 98, correct “31°43′45N'' to read “31°34′45N''.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC on April 29, 2003.
Donald P. Byrne,
Assistant Chief Counsel for Regulations.
[FR Doc. 03-11037 Filed 5-2-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P