Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 201 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 201: Aeronautical Operational Control (AOC) Message Hazard Mitigation (AMHM).
The meeting will be held on July 8-10, 2003, beginning at 10 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, 1828 L Street NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036-5133; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C. Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 201 meeting. The agenda will include:
- July 8-10:
- Opening Session (Welcome, Introductory and Administrative Remarks, Review Agenda, Background).
- Review comments to Draft Document Version D2.
- Drafting group work on other sections of the document.
- Subgroup A Section 2, Airline Operational Control (AOC), Data Link Services.
- Subgroup B Section 3, Guidelines for Application of AOC Data Link Services.
- Subgroup C Section 4, Affected AOC Data Link Services.
- Closing Session (Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Closing Remarks, Adjourn).
This agenda will be followed as appropriate over the course of 3 days.
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on June 4, 2003.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 03-15002 Filed 6-12-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M