This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Pursuant to the Government in the Sunshine Act (Public Law 94-409) [5 U.S.C. Section 552b]
Department of Justice, United States Parole Commission.
Time and Date:
9:30 a.m., Wednesday, June 18, 2003.
5550 Friendship Blvd., Fourth Floor, Chevy Chase, MD 20815.
Matters to be Considered:
The following matters have been placed on the agenda for the open Parole Commission meeting:
1. Approval of Minutes of Previous Commission Meeting.
2. Reports from the Chairman, Commissioners, Legal, Chief of Staff, Case Operations, and Administrative Sections.
3. Consideration of amended interim rules for District of Columbia offenders on Supervised Release.
4. Consideration of final rules regarding the elimination of certain voting and notice procedures for Federal offenders, and the revision of a rule on determining the type of revocation hearing for a Federal parolee.
5. Discussion on proposal to amend 28 CFR 2.12(a) to permit earlier initial hearings in cases of parole ineligibility greater than 10 years.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Thomas W. Hutchison, Chief of Staff, United States Parole Commission, (301) 492-5990.Start Signature
Dated: June 11, 2003.
General Counsel, U.S. Parole Commission.
[FR Doc. 03-15213 Filed 6-12-03; 10:01 am]
BILLING CODE 4410-31-M