Skip to Content

Notice

Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historic Park Advisory Commission; Notice of Public Meeting

Document Details

Information about this document as published in the Federal Register.

Published Document

This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official electronic format.

Start Preamble

Notice is hereby given in accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act that a meeting of the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historic Park Advisory Commission will be held at 10 a.m. on Friday, June 20, 2003, at park headquarters, 1850 Dual Highway, Suite 100, Hagerstown, Maryland.

The Commission was established by Public Law 91-664 to meet and consult with the Secretary of the Interior on general policies and specific matters related to the administration and development of the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historical Park.

The members of the Commission are as follows: Mrs. Sheila Rabb Weidenfeld, Chairman, Mr. Charles J. Weir, Mr. Barry A. Passett, Mr. Terry W. Hepburn, Ms. Elise B. Heinz, Ms. JoAnn M. Spevacek, Mrs. Mary E. Woodward, Mrs. Donna Printz, Mrs. Ferial S. Bishop, Ms. Nancy C. Long, Mrs. Jo Reynolds, Dr. James H. Gilford, Mrs. Sue Ann Sullivan, Brother James Kirkpatrick.

Topics that will be presented during the meeting include:

1. Status of the draft Lands Protection Plan.Start Printed Page 36582

2. Major construction/development projects.

3. Historic Leasing program.

4. Mecklenburg warehouse planning project.

5. Western Maryland Railroad right-of-way planning study.

6. Business Plan.

The meeting will be open to the public. Any member of the public may file with the Commission a written statement concerning the matters to be discussed. Persons wishing further information concerning this meeting, or who wish to submit written statements, may contact Douglas D. Faris, Superintendent, C&O Canal National Historic Park, 1850 Dual Highway, Suite 100, Hagerstown, Maryland, 21740.

Minutes of the meeting will be available for public inspection six (6) weeks after the meeting at park headquarters, Hagerstown, Maryland.

Start Signature

Dated: May 5, 2003.

Douglas Faris,

Superintendent, C&O Canal National Historical Park.

End Signature End Preamble

[FR Doc. 03-15307 Filed 6-17-03; 8:45 am]

BILLING CODE 4310-6V-M