Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.Start Printed Page 37572
2. The title of the information collection: Application/Permit for Use of the Two White Flint (TWFN) Auditorium.
3. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 590.
4. How often the collection is required: Each time public use of the auditorium is requested.
5. Who will be required or asked to report: Members of the public requesting use of the NRC Auditorium.
6. An estimate of the number of responses: 5.
7. The estimated number of annual respondents: 5.
8. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 1.25 hours (15 minutes per request).
9. An indication of whether section 3507(d), Pub. L. 104-13 applies: N/A.
10. Abstract: In accordance with the Public Buildings Act of 1959, an agreement was reached between the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (MPPC), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the NRC auditorium will be made available for public use. Public users of the auditorium will be required to complete NRC Form 590, Application/Permit for Use of Two White Flint North (TWFN) Auditorium. The information is needed to allow for administrative and security review and scheduling, and to make a determination that there are no anticipated problems with the requester prior to utilization of the facility.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Poom O-1 F21, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide Web site (http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html). The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by July 24, 2003. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Bryon Allen, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0181), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be submitted by telephone at (202) 395-3087.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Brenda Jo. Shelton, 301-415-7233.Start Signature
Dated in Rockville, Maryland, this 17th day of June, 2003.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Brenda Jo. Shelton,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 03-15856 Filed 6-23-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P