Summary: In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Employer's Deemed Service Month Questionnaire.
(2) Form(s) submitted: GL-99.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0156.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 9/30/2003.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 150.
(8) Total annual responses: 4,000.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 133.
(10) Collection description: Under section 3(i) of the Railroad Retirement Act, the Railroad Retirement Board may deem months of service in cases where an employee does not actually work in every month of the year. The collection obtains service and compensation information from railroad employers needed to determine if an employee may be credited with additional months of railroad service.
Additional Information or Comments: Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363).
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Start Printed Page 38108Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611-2092 and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 03-16106 Filed 6-25-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M