This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
In notice document 03-19017 beginning on page 44039 in the issue of Friday, July 25, 2003 make the following correction:
On page 44039, in the third column, in the third full paragraph, in the first line “has not conducted” should read “has now conducted”.End Supplemental Information Start Preamble End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In rule document 03-19363 beginning on page 45346 in the issue of Friday August 1, 2003, make the following correction:
On page 45469, in the third column, in §412.87, under the section heading, paragraph “(a)” should read “(b)”.
In rule document 03-17766 beginning on page 41691 in the issue of Tuesday, July 15, 2003, make the following corrections:
1. On page 41691, in the third column, under the SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION section, in the 22nd line, after “KS” insert “revealed several discrepancies in the Wichita Mid-Continent Airport, KS”.
2. On the same page, in the same column, under the same section, in the 35th line, “24 CFR” should read “14 CFR ”.
3. On page 41692, in the second column, in § 71.1, under the heading “ACE KS E5 Wichita Mid-Continent Airport, KS”, in the sixth line should read, “(Lat. 37°37′33″ N.,” should read “(Lat. 37°37′23″ N.,”.
4. On the same page, in the same column, in the same section, under the same heading, in the eighth line from the bottom, “west east” should read “west and 5 miles east”.
5. On the same page, in the third column, in the same section, in the first paragraph, in the sixth line, “lone ” should read “line”.
6. On the same page, in the same column, in the same section, in the same paragraph, in the seventh line, “AUGRA” should read “AUBRA”.