Time and date:
11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., September 3, 2003.
U.S. Capitol, Room HC-7.
This meeting is open to the public.
Matters to be considered:
1. Call to Order.
2. Welcome and Introductions.
3. Approval of the Minutes of the 2002 Annual Meeting.
4. Comments from President Albright: Priorities, Work Plan and Schedule for 2003.
5. Report from Executive Secretary: 2003 Selection Process; Financial Report.
6. Report on Truman Scholars Forum, March 22.
7. Old Business.
8. New Business.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Louis H. Blair, Executive Secretary, Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation, 712 Jackson Place, NW., Washington, DC 20006, (202) 395-4831, firstname.lastname@example.org.Start Signature
Louis H. Blair,
[FR Doc. 03-21171 Filed 8-15-03; 11:54 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-AD-P