In rule document 03-21485 beginning on page 51420 in the issue of Tuesday, August 26, 2003, make the following corrections:
1. On page 51420, in the first column, under the heading for further information contact, in the last line, “PMR H-211” should read, “FPMR H-211”.Start Part
2. On page 51422, in the second column, in the table of contents, the heading “Subpart D—Completion of Sale Awards” should read, “Subpart D—Completion of Sale”.
3. On the same page, in the same column, add the following undesignated center heading directly under the subpart heading:
4. On page 51425, in the second column, in § 102-38.175, in the section heading, in the third line, “debarred From” should read, “debarred from”.
5. On the same page, in the same column, in the same section, in the second line, “From Federal Procurement” should read, “from Federal Procurement”.
6. On page 51427, in the second column, in § 102-38.325, the section should be combined into one paragraph.
In rule document 03-21610 beginning on page 51153 in the issue of Tuesday, August 26, 2003, make the following correction:
On page 51167, in the first column, in §416.994(b)(5)(vi) in the first line, “~your impairment(s)” should read “~If your impairment(s).”
In rule document 03-16229 beginning on page 38177 in the issue of Friday, June 27, 2003 make the following corrections:
1. On page 38178, in the second column, under the heading “Amendments to the Regulations”, remove the third and fourth lines.
2. On the same page, in the same column, in §1.382-1, the regulatory material following Par. 2 should read as follows:
3. On the same page, in the third columnthe section heading number should read “§ 1.382-10T”.