This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement to update activity names, clause titles and dates, and cross-references.
October 1, 2003.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations Council, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DAR), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Start Printed Page 56561Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 202, 213, and 252
- Government procurement
Michele P. Peterson,
Executive Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations Council.
Therefore, 48 CFR Parts 202, 213, and 252 are amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for 48 CFR Parts 202, 213, and 252 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 202—DEFINITIONS OF WORDS AND TERMS
2. Section 202.101 is amended in the definition of “Contracting activity”, under the heading “NAVY”, by removing “Marine Corps Materiel Command” and adding in its place “Marine Corps Systems Command”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 213—SIMPLIFIED ACQUISITION PROCEDURES
3. Section 213.301 is amended in paragraph (2)(ii)(B) by removing “8.001” and adding in its place “8.002”.End Amendment Part
4. Section 213.302-5 is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. In paragraph (d) introductory text, in the first sentence, by removing “buy American Act—Balance of Payments Program—Supplies” and adding in its place “Buy American Act—Supplies”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In paragraph (d)(ii), by removing “225.1101(13)” and adding in its place “225.1101(10)”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
5. Section 252.212-7001 is amended in paragraph (b), in entry “252.225-7021” by removing “(APR 2003)” and adding in its place “(AUG 2003)”.End Amendment Part End Further Info End Preamble
[FR Doc. 03-24628 Filed 9-30-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P