Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement to update activity names, clause titles and dates, and cross-references.
October 1, 2003.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations Council, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DAR), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Start Printed Page 56561Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 202, 213, and 252End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Executive Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations Council.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 202—DEFINITIONS OF WORDS AND TERMS
2. Section 202.101 is amended in the definition of “Contracting activity”, under the heading “NAVY”, by removing “Marine Corps Materiel Command” and adding in its place “Marine Corps Systems Command”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 213—SIMPLIFIED ACQUISITION PROCEDURES
3. Section 213.301 is amended in paragraph (2)(ii)(B) by removing “8.001” and adding in its place “8.002”.End Amendment Part
4. Section 213.302-5 is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. In paragraph (d) introductory text, in the first sentence, by removing “buy American Act—Balance of Payments Program—Supplies” and adding in its place “Buy American Act—Supplies”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In paragraph (d)(ii), by removing “225.1101(13)” and adding in its place “225.1101(10)”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
5. Section 252.212-7001 is amended in paragraph (b), in entry “252.225-7021” by removing “(APR 2003)” and adding in its place “(AUG 2003)”.End Amendment Part End Further Info End Preamble
[FR Doc. 03-24628 Filed 9-30-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P