Farm Credit Administration.
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. 552b(e)(3)), of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit Administration Board (Board).
Date and Time:
The regular meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on October 9, 2003, from 9 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Jeanette C. Brinkley, Secretary to the Farm Credit Administration Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.End Further Info
Farm Credit Administration, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102-5090.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available), and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
A. Approval of Minutes
—September 11, 2003 (Open and Closed)
- Corporate/Non-corporate Approvals Report.
- Financial Institution Rating System (FIRS)—Liquidity Discussion.
- Strategic Plan—Third Quarter Goal Status Report.
- White Paper on Governance, Conflict of Interest, Compensation Disclosure, and Audit Committee Standards.
C. New Business—Other
- FCA Draft Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2003-2008.
- East Carolina Farm Credit, ACA Class A Cumulative Preferred Stock.
* Session Closed-Exempt pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(4), (8) and (9).Start Signature
Dated: October 3, 2003.
Jeanette C. Brinkley,
Secretary, Farm Credit Administration Board.
[FR Doc. 03-25556 Filed 10-3-03; 3:05 pm]
BILLING CODE 6705-01-P