This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Federal Communications Commission.
The Commission, on its own motion, editorially amends the Table of FM Allotments to specify the actual classes of channels allotted to various communities. The changes in channel classifications have been authorized in response to applications filed by licensees and permittees operating on these channels. This action is taken pursuant to Revision of Section 73.3573(a)(1) of the Commission's Rules Concerning the Lower Classification of an FM Allotment, 4 FCC Rcd 2413 (1989), and Amendment of the Commission's Rules to permit FM Channel and Class Modifications by Applications, 8 FCC Rcd 4735 (1993).
Effective October 21, 2003.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Kathleen Scheuerle, Media Bureau, (202) 418-2180.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This is a summary of the Commission's Report and Order, adopted October 1, 2003, and released October 3, 2003. The full text of this Commission decision is available for inspection and copying during regular business hours at the FCC Reference Information Center, Portals II, 445 12th Street SW., Room CY-A257, Washington, DC 20554. This document may also be purchased from the Commission's duplicating contractor, Qualex International, Portals II, 445 12th Street, SW., Room CY-B402, Washington, DC 20554, telephone (202) 863-2893, facsimile (202) 863-2898, or via e-mail email@example.com.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 47 CFR Part 73
- Radio broadcasting
Part 73 of title 47 of the Code of Federal Regulations is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 73—RADIO BROADCAST SERVICESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 73 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. Section 73.202(b), the Table of FM Allotments under California, is amended by removing Channel 264C1 and adding Channel 264B at Corning and by removing Channel 232A and adding Channel 232B1 at Jackson.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
3. Section 73.202(b), the Table of FM Allotments under Colorado, is amended by removing Channel 268C and adding Channel 269C1 at Eagle and by removing Channel 269A and adding Channel 268C at Fort Morgan.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
4. Section 73.202(b), the Table of FM Allotments under Florida, is amended by removing Channel 263C3 and adding Channel 263C2 at Newberry.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
5. Section 73.202(b), the Table of FM Allotments under Idaho, is amended by removing Channel 237C3 and adding Channel 236C3 at Orofino and by removing Channel 237C1 and adding Channel 237C at Sandpoint.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
6. Section 73.202(b), the Table of FM Allotments under Louisiana, is amended by removing Channel 239A and adding Channel 239C3 at South Fort Polk.End Amendment Part Start Printed Page 60044 Start Amendment Part
7. Section 73.202(b), the Table of FM Allotments under Washington, is amended by removing Channel 257C1 and adding Channel 257C at Elma.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Federal Communications Commission.
John A. Karousos,
Assistant Chief, Audio Division, Media Bureau.
[FR Doc. 03-26498 Filed 10-20-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6712-01-P