Time and Date:
Thursday, October 30, 2003, 1:30 p.m. (open portion) 1:45 p.m. (closed portion).
Offices of the Corporation, Twelfth Floor Board Room, 1100 New York Avenue, NW., Washington, DC.
Meeting open to the Public from 1:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. Closed portion will commence at 1:45 p.m (approx.).
Matters To Be Considered:
1. President's report.
2. Approval of July 17, 2003 minutes (open portion).
Further Matters To Be Considered:
(Closed to the Public 1:45 p.m.)
1. Finance project—Global.
2. Finance project—Global.
3. Finance project in South Africa.
4. Insurance project in Brazil.
5. Insurance project in Azerbaijan, Georgia & Turkey.
6. Approval of July 17, 2003 minutes (closed portion).
7. Approval of October 15, 2003 minutes (closed portion).
8. Pending major projects.
9. Reports.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Information on the meeting may be obtained from Connie M. Downs at (202) 336-8438.Start Signature
Dated: October 17, 2003.
Connie M. Downs,
Corporate Secretary, Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
[FR Doc. 03-26616 Filed 10-17-03; 9:53 am]
BILLING CODE 3210-01-M