Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 189/EUROCAE Working Group 53 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 189/EUROCAE Working Group 53: Air Traffic Services (ATS) Safety and Interoperability Requirements.
The meeting will be held December 8-12, 2003 starting at 9:30 am.
The meeting will be held at EUROCAE, 17 rue Hamelin, 75116, Paris, France.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW, Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org; (2) EUROCAE contact, Christian Lefebvre; telephone 33/ 1 45 05 72 27; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 189/EUROCAE Working Group 53 meeting. The agenda will include:
- December 8:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approval of Meeting Agenda, Review/Approval of Meeting Minutes)
- Sub-group and related reports; Position papers planned for plenary agreement; SC-189/WG-53 co-chair progress report
- December 9-11:
- Sub-group Meetings
- December 12:
- Closing Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approval of Meeting Agenda)
- Sub-group and related reports; Position papers planned for plenary agreement; SC-189/WG-53 co-chair progress report and wrap-up
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on October 15, 2003
FAA System Engineer, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 03-27179 Filed 10-27-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M