A notice announcing the availability of fiscal year 2004 funds to support a Public Health Conference Grant Program was published in the Federal Register on August 28, 2003, Volume 68, Number 167, pages 51781-51785. The notice is amended as follows: page 51782, second column, Section D. Funding, third paragraph, delete lines 11 through 15, “Application requests that exceed $50,000 (CDC) or $10,000 (ATSDR) will be determined as non responsive and will be returned to the applicant without review”.
Page 51783, second column, Section G. Content, after the second paragraph, insert:
The LOI should specifically describe the following requirements:
- The name of the organization
- Primary contact person's name
- Mailing address
- Telephone number and, if available, fax number and e-mail
- Title of the proposed conference—include the term “conference,” “symposium,” or similar designation
- Date(s) of conference—inclusive dates (not a series) of the conference Start Printed Page 63098
- Location of city, State, and physical facilities required for the conduct of the meeting
- Project topics, (no more than 2)
- Total conference cost and total requested from CDC
- Intended audience, approximate number, and profession of persons expected to attend.
- Justification for the conference
These changes apply only to Cycles B and C of the conference support application and funding process.Start Signature
Dated: November 3, 2003.
Acting Director, Procurement and Grants Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
[FR Doc. 03-28021 Filed 11-6-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4163-18-P