Environmental Protection Agency(EPA).
This notice announces that pesticide related information submitted to EPA's Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) pursuant to the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), including information that may have been claimed as Confidential Business Information (CBI) by the submitter, will be transferred to Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, in accordance with 40 CFR 2.307(h)(3) and 2.308(i)(2). Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, have been awarded a contract to perform work for OPP, and access to this information will enable Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, to fulfill the obligations of the contract.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, will be given access to this information on or before November 17, 2003.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Erik R. Johnson, FIFRA Security Officer, Information Resources and Services Division (7502C), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 305-7248; e-mail address: email@example.com.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this Action Apply to Me?
This action applies to the public in general. As such, the Agency has not attempted to describe all the specific entities that may be affected by this action. If you have any questions regarding the applicability of this action to a particular entity, consult the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT.
B. How Can I Get Copies of this Document and Other Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established an official public docket for this action under docket identification (ID) number OPP-2003-0359. The official public docket consists of the documents specifically referenced in this action, any public comments received, and other information related to this action. Although a part of the official docket, the public docket does not include Confidential Business Information (CBI) or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute. The official public docket is the collection of materials that is available for public viewing at the Public Information and Records Integrity Branch (PIRIB), Rm. 119, Crystal Mall #2, 1921 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Arlington, VA. This docket facility is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The docket telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
2. Electronic access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet underthe “Federal Register” listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr/.
An electronic version of the public docket is available through EPA's electronic public docket and comment system, EPA Dockets. You may use EPA Dockets at http://www.epa.gov/edocket/ to submit or view public comments, access the index listing of the contents of the official public docket, and to access those documents in the public docket that are available electronically. Although not all docket materials may be available electronically, you may still access any of the publicly available docket materials through the docket facility identified in Unit I.B.1. Once in the system, select “search,” then key in the appropriate docket ID number.
II. Contractor Requirements
Under Contract No. 68-W-03-050, Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, will perform ongoing maintenance for Lotus Notes and Domino production applications. Duties include regular and ongoing:
- Responses to automated reports of errors to correct systemic design flaws which make an application inconsistent with organizational “look and feel” standards.
- Responses to written requests by the Work Assignment Manager.
- Technical advise.
- Update of existing documentation (most notably operational code) must be clearly and thoroughly documented.
- Develop a “look and feel” (user interface) standard for all OPP applications.
The OPP has determined that access by Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, to information on all pesticide chemicals is necessary for the performance of this contract.
Some of this information may be entitled to confidential treatment. The information has been submitted to EPA under sections 3, 4, 6, and 7 of FIFRA, and under sections 408 and 409 of FFDCA.
In accordance with the requirements of 40 CFR 2.307(h)(2), the contract with Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, prohibits use of the information for any purpose not specified in the contract; prohibits disclosure of the information to a third party without prior written approval from the Agency; and requires that each official and employee of the contractor sign an agreement to protect the information from unauthorized release and to handle it in accordance with the FIFRA Information Security Manual. In addition, Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, are required to submit for EPA approval a security plan under which any CBI will be secured and protected against unauthorized release or compromise. No information will be provided to Ace Info Solutions, Start Printed Page 64102Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, until the requirements in this document have been fully satisfied. Records of information provided to Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, will be maintained by EPA Project Officers for this contract. All information supplied to Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, by EPA for use in connection with this contract will be returned to EPA when Ace Info Solutions, Inc., and its subcontractor, AMS, have completed their work.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects
- Environmental protection
- Business and industry
- Government contracts
- Government property
- Security measures
Dated: October 30, 2003.
Arnold E. Layne,
Director, Information Resources and Services Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. 03-28108 Filed 11-10-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-S