The Regulations and Procedures Technical Advisory Committee will meet on December 10, 2003, 9 a.m., Room 3884, in the Herbert C . Hoover Building, 14th Street between Constitution and Pennsylvania Avenues, NW., Washington, DC. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration on implementation of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and provides for continuing review to update the EAR as needed.
1. Opening remarks by the Chairman.
2. Presentation of papers or comments by the public.
3. Update on pending regulations.
4. Discussion on technology controls, including proposed rule on computer and microprocessor technology.
5. Discussion on deemed export licensing.
6. Discussion on sanctioned parties screening lists proposal.
7. Discussion on EAR country groups revision.
8. Discussion on Enhanced Proliferation Control Initiative (EPCI).
9. Update on Simplified Network Application Process (SNAP) and proposed rule.
10. Update on Automated Export System (AES) implementation.
11. Reports from working groups.
The meeting will be open to the public and a limited umber of seats will be available. Reservations are not accepted. To this extent time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. Written statements may be submitted at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate distribution of public presentation materials to Committee members, the Committee suggests that presenters forward the public presentation materials, two weeks prior to the meeting date, to the following address: Ms. Lee Ann Carpenter, BIS/EA, MS: 1099D, U.S. Department of Commerce, 14th St. & Constitution Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20230.
For more information contact Lee Ann Carpenter on (202) 462-2583.Start Signature
Dated: November 17, 2003.
Lee Ann Carpenter,
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 03-28986 Filed 11-19-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-M