This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
Final rule; correction.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission is correcting the final rule concerning the process for hydroelectric licensing under the Federal Power Act that was published on August 25, 2003.
October 24, 2003.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
John Clements, 202-502-8070.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The final rule published on August 25, 2003, at 68 FR 51070 is corrected as follows:Start Part
PART 4—LICENSES, PERMITS, EXEMPTIONS, AND DETERMINATION OF PROJECT COSTS
1. On page 51120, in the first column, the text of § 4.41(h), is corrected as follows: In the eighth sentence, remove the phrase “or each” and add in its place the phrase “of each.”End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 5—INTEGRATED LICENSE APPLICATION PROCESS
2. On page 51121, in the second column, in the text of § 5.1(b), remove the words “parte” and “part” and add in their place the word “chapter”.End Amendment Part
3. On page 51123, in the third column, in the text of § 5.5(b), introductory sentence, remove the phrase “a letter” and add in its place the phrase “an original and eight copies of a letter”.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
4. On page 51123, in the third column, in the text of § 5.5(c), remove the phrase “tribes, and” and add in its place the phrase “tribes, local governments, and”.End Amendment Part
5. On page 51124, in the first column, in the text of § 5.6(a)(1), remove the phrase “Commission and” and add in its place the phrase “Commission and original and eight copies and”.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
6. On page 51127, in the first column, in the text of § 5.6(d)(4), remove the phrase “paragraphs (d)(1) and (d)(2)” and add in its place the phrase “paragraph (d)(3)”.End Amendment Part
7. On page 51128, in the second column, in the text of § 5.9(c), following the word “incur”, remove the word “and” and add in its place the phrase “in order to”.End Amendment Part
8. On page 51131, in the third column, in the text of § 5.18(a)(5)(iii), remove the phrase “A, F, and G” and add in its place the phrase “A, B, C, D, F, and G”.End Amendment Part
9. On page 51135, in the third column, in the text of § 5.19, remove § 5.19(d) and redesignate § 5.19(e) as § 5.19(d).End Amendment Part Start Signature
Magalie R. Salas,
[FR Doc. 03-30932 Filed 12-15-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-P