This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Department of the Army, DoD.
Notice is given of the names of members of a Performance Review Board for the Department of the Army.
February 3, 2004.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Marilyn Ervin, U.S. Army Senior Executive Service Office, Assistant Secretary of the Army, Manpower & Reserve Affairs, 111 Army Pentagon, Washington, DC 20310-0111.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Section 4314(c)(1) through (5) of Title 5, U.S.C., requires each agency to establish, in accordance with regulations, one or more Senior Executive Service performance review boards. The boards shall review and evaluate the initial appraisal of senior executives' performance by supervisors and make recommendations to the appointing authority or rating official relative to the performance of these executives.
The members of the Performance Review Board for the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command, U.S. Army Materiel Command are:
1. Major General John Doesburg, Commanding General, U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering (RDE) Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
2. Mr. Jerry Chapin, Deputy to the Commander, U.S. Army Tank-automotive & Armaments Command, Warren, MI.
3. Dr. James Chang, Director, Army Research Office, Research Triangle Park, NC.
4. Mr. Michael A. Parker, Deputy to the Commander, U.S. Army Soldier & Start Printed Page 6273Biological Chemical Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
5. Ms. Barbara A. Leiby, Deputy Chief of Staff for Resource Management, Headquarters, U.S. Army Materiel Command, Fort Belvoir, VA.
6. Ms. Sue L Baker, Principal Deputy for G-3 Operations, Headquarters, U.S. Army Materiel Command, Fort Belvoir, VA.
7. Ms. Grace M. Bochenek, Vice President for Research, Tank-Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center, Warren, MI.Start Signature
Luz D. Ortiz,
Army Federal Register Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 04-2847 Filed 2-9-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3710-08-M