Date and Times:
Tuesday, March 2, 2004; 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
March 2—10:30 a.m. (Closed); 2:30 p.m. (Open)
Matters to be Considered:
Tuesday, March 2—10:30 a.m. (Closed)
1. Financial Update.
2. Negotiated Service Agreement.
3. Strategic Planning.
4. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
Tuesday, March 2—2:30 p.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, February 2-3, 2004.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
3. Committee Reports.
4. Capital Investment.
a. Labor Scheduler, Phase 1 Modification Request.
5. Flats Productivity.
6. Customer Connect Update.
7. Tentative Agenda for the April 15, 2004, meeting in Washington, DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
William T. Johnstone, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
William T. Johnstone,
[FR Doc. 04-3870 Filed 2-18-04; 3:06 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M