Farm Credit Administration.
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. 552b(e)(3)), of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit Administration Board (Board).
Date and Time: The regular meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on March 11, 2004, from 9 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Jeanette C. Brinkley, Secretary to the Farm Credit Administration Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.End Further Info
Farm Credit Administration, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102-5090.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available), and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
A. Approval of Minutes
- February 10, 2004 (Open and Closed)
- Corporate/Non-corporate Report
- FCS Building Association Quarterly Report
- Update on Notice of a Request to Provide New Related Services
- Allowance for Loan Losses—Update
C. Unfinished Business
- Consolidation of FCA Training Programs
- Webcast of FCA Public Meetings
D. New Business
- Draft Final Rule—Young, Beginning and Small (YBS) Farmers and Ranchers
- Draft Final Rule—Effective Interest Rate Disclosure
- Public Notice with Request for Comment on the Systematic Collection of Standardized Loan Data
- OSMO Quarterly Report
* Session Closed-Exempt pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(8) and (9).Start Signature
Dated: March 4, 2004.
Jeanette C. Brinkley,
Secretary, Farm Credit Administration Board.
[FR Doc. 04-5323 Filed 3-5-04; 9:21 am]
BILLING CODE 6705-01-P