Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Association of American Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO)/State Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG) Working Committee on Pesticide Operations and Management (WC/POM) will hold a 2-day meeting, beginning on April 5, 2004, and ending April 6, 2004. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on Monday, April 5, 2004, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Tuesday, April 6, 2004, from 8:30 a.m. to noon.
The meeting will be held at The Edgewater, 2411 Alaskan Way, Pier 67, Seattle, WA 98121. Telephone number: (206) 728-7000.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Georgia A. McDuffie, Field and External Affairs Division (7506C), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 605-0195; fax number: (703) 308-1850; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Philip H. Gray, SFIREG Executive Secretary, P.O. Box 1249, Hardwick, VT 05843-1249; telephone number: (802) 472-6956; fax (802) 472-6957; e-mail address: email@example.com.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this Action Apply to Me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in SFIREG information exchange relationship with EPA regarding important issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decision-making process. All parties are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to:
Those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), or FIFRA. Since other entities may also be interested, the Agency has not attempted to describe all the specific entities that may be affected by this action. If you have any questions regarding the applicability of this action to a particular entity, consult the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT.
B. How Can I Get Copies of this Document and Other Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established an official public docket for this action under docket identification (ID) number OPP-2004-0069. The official public docket consists of the documents specifically referenced in this action, any public comments received, and other information related to this action. Although a part of the official docket, the public docket does not include Confidential Business Information (CBI) or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute. The official public docket is the collection of materials that is available for public viewing at the Public Information and Records Integrity Branch (PIRIB), Rm. 119, Crystal Mall #2, 1921 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Arlington, VA. This docket facility is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The docket telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
2. Electronic access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet under the “Federal Register” listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr/.
An electronic version of the public docket is available through EPA's electronic public docket and comment system, EPA Dockets. You may use EPA Dockets at http://www.epa.gov/edocket to view public comments, access the index listing of the contents of the official public docket, and to access those documents in the public docket that are available electronically. Although not all docket materials may be available electronically, you may still access any of the publicly available docket materials through the docket facility identified in Unit I.B.1. Once in the system, select “search,” then key in the appropriate docket ID number.
II. Tentative Agenda
This unit provides a tentative agenda for the meeting.
1. Update on Minimum Age Issue paper and Survey of States.
2. Update on multiple restricted entry intervals.
3. Telone respirator/OSHA language, enforcement of the label requirements.
5. E-Commerce enforcement.
6. Worker Protection Standard forms workgroup.
7. 24C use for liability, indemnification statements.
8. 24C use for sites with section 3 registration.
9. Phosphide fumigant issues.
10. POM Working Committee Reports.
11. Reconciling label directions and waste requirements.
12. Metolachlor/S-metolachlor registration issues.
13. Endangered species decisions in 9th Circuit, implementation affects and precedents.
14. Endangered species program implementation status.
15. Fipronil on poultry.
16. Container/Containment Rule and implementation issues.
17. EPA Update/Briefing:
a. Office of Pesticide Programs update.
b. Office of Enforcement Compliance Assurance update.
18. POM Working Committee Workgroups issue papers/updates.Start List of Subjects
List of SubjectsEnd List of Subjects
Environmental protection.Start Signature
Dated: March 5, 2004.
Jay S. Ellenberger,
Associate Director, Field and External Affairs Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. 04-6005 Filed 3-16-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-S