Food and Drug Administration, HHS.
Final rule; technical amendment.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is amending its regulations to reflect the correction of typographical and nonsubstantive errors. This action is editorial in nature and is intended to improve the accuracy of the agency's regulations.
Effective March 30, 2004.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Joyce A. Strong, Office of Policy and Planning (HF-27), Food and Drug Administration, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857, 301-827-7010.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This document amends FDA's regulations to reflect the correction of typographical and nonsubstantive errors in 21 CFR 101.69(o)(1) and 177.1520(b).
Publication of this document constitutes final action on these changes under the Administrative Procedure Act (5 U.S.C. 553). Notice and public procedure are unnecessary because FDA is merely correcting nonsubstantive errors.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects
- Food labeling
- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- Food additives
- Food packaging
Therefore, under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act and under authority delegated to the Commissioner of Food and Drugs, 21 CFR parts 101 and 177 are amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 101—FOOD LABELINGEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for 21 CFR part 101 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
2. Section 101.69 is amended in paragraph (o)(1) by adding a comma after “Office of Nutritional Products, Labeling and Dietary Supplements (HFS-800)”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 177—INDIRECT FOOD ADDITIVES: POLYMERSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. The authority citation for 21 CFR part 177 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
4. Section 177.1520 is amended in paragraph (b) in the table under the entry for “Methyl methacrylate/butyl * * *” by removing “200 C. St. SW., Washington, DC” and by adding in its place “5100 Paint Branch Pkwy., College Park, MD 20740”.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: March 24, 2004.
Assistant Commissioner for Policy.
[FR Doc. 04-7040 Filed 3-29-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4160-01-S