Date and Times:
Tuesday, April 15, 2004; 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
April 15—10:30 a.m. (Closed); 2:30 p.m. (Open).
Matters To Be Considered:
Thursday, April 15—10:30 a.m. (Closed)
1. Negotiated Service Agreement.
2. Financial Update.
3. Strategic Planning.
4. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
Thursday, April 15—2:30 p.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, March 2, 2004.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
3. Committee Reports.
Thursday, April 15—2:30 p.m. (Open) [continued]
4. Financing the Postal System, Revenue and Cost Analysis, 2003.
5. Update on usps.com.
6. Tentative Agenda for the May 11-12, 2004, meeting in Dallas, Texas.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
William T. Johnstone, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
William T. Johnstone,
[FR Doc. 04-8037 Filed 4-5-04; 4:16 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M