The Sensors and Instrumentation Technical Advisory Committee will meet on April 27, 2004, 9:30 a.m., in the Herbert C. Hoover Building, Room 3884, 14th Street between Pennsylvania and Constitution Avenues, NW., Washington, DC. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration with respect to technical questions that affect the level of export controls applicable to sensors and instrumentation equipment and technology.
1. Introductions and opening remarks by the Chairman.
2. Discussion on process for implementation of new regulations.
3. Discussion on proposed study by the Office of Strategic Industries and Economic Security.
4. Update on Bureau of Industry and Security initiatives.
5. Report from working group on lasers.
6. Report on American Council for Thermal Imaging activities.
7. Presentation of papers and comments by the public.
The meeting will be open to the public and a limited number of seats will be available. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent that time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. Written statements may be submitted at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate distribution of public presentation materials to the Committee members, the Committee suggests that presenters forward the public presentation materials two weeks prior to the meeting date to the following address: Ms. Lee Ann Carpenter, BIS/EAMS: 1099D, U.S. Department of Commerce, 14th St. & Constitution Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20230.
For more information contact Lee Ann Carpenter on (202) 482-2583.Start Signature
Dated: April 6, 2004.
Lee Ann Carpenter,
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 04-8062 Filed 4-8-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-M