agency holding meeting:
Department of Justice, United States Parole Commission.
time and date:
9:30 a.m., Tuesday, April 13, 2004.
5550 Friendship Blvd., Fourth Floor, Chevy Chase, MD 20815.
matters to be considered:
The following matters have been placed on the agenda for the open Parole Commission meeting:
1. Approval of Minutes of Previous Commission Meeting.
2. Reports from the Chairman, Commissioners, Legal, Chief of Staff, Case Operations, and Administrative Sections.
3. Approval of Revised Parole Form F-2.
4. Approval of Rules and Procedures Memorandum 2003-01.
5. Discussion of Proposal to Amend 28 CFR 2.12(a).
Thomas W. Hutchison, Chief of Staff, United States Parole Commission, (301) 492-5990.Start Signature
Dated: April 7, 2004.
General Counsel, U.S. Parole Commission.
[FR Doc. 04-8288 Filed 4-8-04; 9:54 am]
BILLING CODE 4410-31-M