Time and Date:
April 30, 2004, 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Inter-American Foundation, 901 North Stuart Street, Arlington, VA 22203.
Matters to be Considered:
- President's Report (Board of Directors): 9:30
- Break (enter Advisory Council): 10:30
- Results Report: 10:45
- Presentation on Project in the Dominican Republic: 11
- Presentation on Transnationalism: 11:15
- Three-Pronged Strategy for Fiscal Year 2005: 11:30
- Prong I
- Congress and the Administration
- Prong II
- Alternative Financing Mechanisms
- Prong III
- Outreach and Democratic Practices
- Closing: 1:30
Contact Person for More Information:
Carolyn Karr, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, (703) 306-4350.Start Signature
Dated: April 8, 2004.
Senior Vice President and General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 04-8605 Filed 4-12-04; 2:44 pm]
BILLING CODE 7025-01-M