The Materials Processing Equipment Technical Advisory Committee (MPETAC) will meet on May 13, 2004, at 9 a.m. in Room 6087B of the Herbert C. Hoover Building, 14th Street between Pennsylvania and Constitution Avenues, NW., Washington, DC. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration with respect to technical questions that affect the level of export controls applicable to materials processing equipment and related technology.
1. Opening remarks and introductions.
2. Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
3. Presentation of papers and comments by the public.
4. Update on Wassenaar Arrangement negotiations.
5. Comments on machine tool and other Category 2 controls. The meeting will be open to the public and a limited number of seats will be available. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent that time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. Written statements may be submitted at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate distribution of public presentation materials to Committee members, the Committee suggests that presenters forward the public presentation materials two weeks prior to Lee Ann Carpenter at Lcarpent@bis.doc.gov. For more information, please contact Ms. Carpenter at 202-482-2583.Start Signature
Dated: April 20, 2004.
Lee Ann Carpenter,
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 04-9248 Filed 4-22-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-M