Time and Date:
The Search Committee for LSC President and Inspector General of the Legal Services Corporation Board of Directors will meet May 1, 2004. The meeting will commence immediately following conclusion of the Operations and Regulations Committee meeting, which is anticipated to conclude at approximately 11:45 a.m.
Moot Court Room, University of Maryland School of Law, 500 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21201.
Please note that meetings of the Board of Directors will be held at a different location on Friday, April 30, 2004.
Status of Meeting:
Matters To Be Considered:
1. Approval of agenda.
2. Approval of the minutes of the Committee's meeting of January 30, 2004.
3. Status report on efforts to retain a recruitment firm to conduct the search.
4. Consider and act on qualifications for the position of LSC Inspector General.
5. Consider and act on the process for the selection of an LSC Inspector General.
6. Consider and act on future activities for the Committee.
7. Public comment.
8. Consider and act on other business.
9. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Patricia D. Batie, Manager of Board Operations, at (202) 295-1500.End Further Info
Upon request, meeting notices will be made available in alternate formats to accommodate visual and hearing impairments. Individuals who have a disability and need an accommodation to attend the meeting may notify Patricia D. Batie, at (202) 295-1500.Start Signature
Dated: April 20, 2004.
Victor M. Fortuno,
Vice President for Legal Affairs, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary.
[FR Doc. 04-9429 Filed 4-21-04; 1:08 pm]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P