Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The State Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG) will hold a 2-day meeting, beginning on June 28, 2004, and ending June 29, 2004. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting, and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on Monday, June 28, 2004, from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m., and Tuesday, June 29, 2004, from 8:30 until noon.
The meeting will be held at the Doubletree Hotel, 300 Army-Navy Drive, Arlington, VA 22202.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Georgia McDuffie, Field and External Affairs Division (7506C), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 605-0195; fax number: (703) 308-1850; e-mail address: email@example.com,
Philip H. Gray, SFIREG Executive Secretary, P.O. Box 1249, Hardwick, VT 05843-1249; telephone number: (802) 472-6956; fax (802) 472-6957; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this Action Apply to Me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in SFIREG's information exchange relationship with EPA regarding important issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decision-making process. All parties are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to:
Those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), or FIFRA.
Since other entities may also be interested, the Agency has not attempted to describe all the specific entities that may be affected by this action. If you have any questions regarding the applicability of this action to a particular entity, consult the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT.
B. How Can I Get Copies of this Document and Other Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established an official public docket for this action under docket identification (ID) number OPP-2004-0170. The official public docket consists of the documents specifically referenced in this action, any public comments received, and other information related to this action. Although a part of the official docket, the public docket does not include Confidential Business Information (CBI) or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute. The official public docket is the collection of materials that is available for public viewing at the Public Information and Records Integrity Branch (PIRIB), Rm. 119, Crystal Mall #2, 1921 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Arlington, VA. This docket facility is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The docket telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
2. Electronic access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet under the “Federal Register” listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr/.
An electronic version of the public docket is available through EPA's electronic public docket and comment system, EPA Dockets. You may use EPA Dockets at http://www.epa.gov/edocket/ to view public comments, access the index listing of the contents of the official public docket, and to access those documents in the public docket that are available electronically. Although, not all docket materials may be available electronically, you may still access any of the publicly available docket materials through the docket facility identified in Unit I.B.1. Once in the system, select “search,” then key in the appropriate docket ID number.
II. Tentative Agenda
This unit provides tentative agenda topics for the 2-day meeting.
1. EPA inspection credentials guidance.Start Printed Page 31101
2. Mosquito labeling—proposal, Federal Register notice, request for comment.
3. Endangered Species Protection Program/update—new approach expectations for state lead agencies (SLAs).
4. Regional reports/regional cooperative enforcement agreement priorities/new issues papers, action items.
5. SFIREG working committees/reports and issue paper(s).
6. Activity based multiple reentry interval proposals/update.
7. Renovated issue papers/format, process, and existing issue papers.
8. Indemnification/waivers of liability.
9. SFIREG WQ/PD working committee report/pesticide product disposal/labeling language—label review manual/review and recommendations.
10. Label language risk mitigation measures/OECA-OPP.
11. Definition of shallow ground water.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects
- Environmental protection
Dated: May 24, 2004.
William R. Diamond,
Director, Field and External Affairs Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. 04-12418 Filed 6-1-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-S