Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) in order to update an address and remove the illustrations of Standard Forms 254 and 255 (which became obsolete on June 8, 2004) from the FAR.
Effective Date: June 18, 2004.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The FAR Secretariat, Room 4035, GS Building, Washington, DC 20405, (202) 501-4755, for information pertaining to status or publication schedules. Please cite FAC 2001-24, Technical Amendments.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 8, 11 and 53End List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: June 10, 2004.
Ralph J. De Stefano,
Acting Director, Acquisition Policy Division.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amendEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 8—REQUIRED SOURCES OF SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
2. Amend section 8.003 in paragraph (d) by removing from the address “Suite 4528” and adding “Suite 3229” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 11—DESCRIBING AGENCY NEEDS
3. Amend section 11.102 by removing “DoD 4120.3-M” each time it appears and adding “DoD 4120.24-M” in its place.End Amendment Part
4. Amend section 11.202 in paragraph (b) by removing “DoD 4120.3-M” and adding “DoD 4120.24-M” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
5. Remove sections 53.301-254 and 53.301-255.End Amendment Part End Further Info End Preamble
[FR Doc. 04-13627 Filed 6-17-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-P