Time and Date:
9 a.m. (e.d.t.) July 19, 2004.
4th Floor Conference Room, 1250 H Street, NW., Washington, DC.
Parts will be open to the public and parts closed to the public.
Matters To Be Considered:
Parts Open to the Public
1. Approval of the minutes of the June 7, 2004, Board member meeting.
2. Annual financial audit presentation (by Deloitte & Touche).
3. Investment policy quarterly review.
4. Thrift Savings Plan activity report by the Executive Director.
Parts Closed to the Public
5. Personnel matters.
6. Litigation.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Thomas J. Trabucco, Director, Office of External Affairs, (202) 942-1640.Start Signature
Dated: July 7, 2004.
Elizabeth S. Woodruff,
Secretary to the Board, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
[FR Doc. 04-15769 Filed 7-7-04; 3:39 pm]
BILLING CODE 6760-01-P