Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 201 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 201: Aeronautical Operational Control (AOC) Message Hazard Mitigation (AMHM).
The meeting will be held on August 3-5, 2004, beginning at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at Boeing, Building 40-82, Meet at 40-86 Building, Everett, Washington.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L. Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036-5133; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 201 meeting. The agenda will include:
- August 3:
- Opening Session (Welcome, Introductory and Administrative Remarks, Review Agenda, Background)
- Review of phonecon discussions and conclusions
- Review/Resolve FRAC comments
- Vote to recommend draft be forwarded to PMC for adoption
- Closing Session (Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Closing Remarks, Adjourn)
This agenda will be followed as appropriate over the course of 3 days.
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on June 23, 2004.
FAA System Engineer, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 04-16107 Filed 7-15-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M