Federal Maritime Commission.
Notice is hereby given of the names of the members of the Performance Review Board.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Harriette H. Charbonneau, Director of Human Resources, Federal Maritime Commission, 800 North Capitol Street, NW., Washington, DC 20573.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Sec. 4314(c)(1) through (5) of title 5, U.S.C., requires each agency to establish, in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Office of Personnel Management, one or more performance review boards. The board shall review and evaluate the initial appraisal of a senior executive's performance by the supervisor, along with any recommendations to the appointing authority relative to the performance of the senior executive.Start Signature
Steven R. Blust,
The Members of the Performance Review Board are:
1. A. Paul Anderson, Commissioner.
2. Joseph E. Brennan, Commissioner.
3. Harold J. Creel, Jr., Commissioner.
4. Rebecca F. Dye, Commissioner.
5. Norman D. Kline, Chief Administrative Law Judge.
6. Irwin L. Schroeder, Administrative Law Judge.
7. Miriam A. Trudelle, Administrative Law Judge.
8. Bryant L. VanBrakle, Secretary.
9. Bruce A. Dombrowski, Executive Director.
10. Florence A. Carr, Director, Bureau of Trade Analysis.
11. Vern W. Hill, Director, Bureau of Enforcement.
12. Sandra L. Kusumoto, Director, Bureau of Consumer Complaints and Licensing.
13. Austin L. Schmitt, Deputy Executive Director.
14. Amy W. Larson, General Counsel.End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc.04-17195 Filed 7-27-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P