Securities and Exchange Commission.
Notice of OMB Approval of Collections of Information.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Robert E. Burns, Chief Counsel, Office of the Chief Accountant, Securities and Exchange Commission, 450 Fifth Street, NW., Washington, DC 20549-0506, at (202) 942-4400.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The Office of Management and Budget has approved the collection of information requirements contained in Strengthening the Commission's Requirements Regarding Auditor Independence, titled:
(1) “Proxy Statements—Regulation 14A (Commission Rules 14a-1 through 14a-15 and Schedule 14A)” (OMB Control No. 3235-0059);
(2) “Information Statements—Regulation 14C (Commission Rules 14c-1 through 14c-7 and Schedule 14C)” (OMB Control No. 3235-0057);
(3) “Form 10-K” (OMB Control No. 3235-0063);
(4) “Form 10-KSB” (OMB Control No. 3235-0420);
(5) “Form 20-F” (OMB Control No. 3235-0288);
(6) “Form 40-F” (OMB Control No. 3235-0381); and
(7) “Form N-CSR” (OMB Control No. 3235-0570).Start Signature
Dated: August 27, 2004.
Margaret H. McFarland,
[FR Doc. 04-20033 Filed 9-1-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8010-01-P