This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Fish and Wildlife Service, Interior.
The Fish and Wildlife Service published a document in the Federal Register on September 8, 2004 (69 FR 54350), revising 50 CFR part 32. This document related to the addition of refuges and wetland management districts to the list of areas open for hunting and/or sport fishing programs and increased the activities available at other refuges. We also developed pertinent refuge-specific regulations for those activities and amended certain regulations on other refuges that pertain to migratory game bird hunting, upland game hunting, big game hunting, and sport fishing for the 2004-2005 season. This document corrects the final regulations by revising 50 CFR part 32.
Effective August 31, 2004.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Leslie Marler, (703) 358-2397.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Most corrections are sequential numbering errors and are enumerated in the regulatory text section below. One correction removes the listing of Devils Lake Wetland Management District from the State of South Dakota (50 CFR 32.71).Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 50 CFR Part 32
- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- Wildlife refuges
Accordingly, 50 CFR part 32 is corrected by making the following correcting amendments:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 32—HUNTING AND FISHINGEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 32 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
2. Amend § 32.20 Alabama by redesignating paragraphs D.5. and D.6. as paragraphs D.4. and D.5. respectively of Eufaula National Wildlife Refuge.End Amendment Part
3. Amend § 32.23 Arkansas by redesignating paragraphs C.20., C.21., and C.22. as paragraphs C.19., C.20., and C.21. respectively of Cache River National Wildlife Refuge.End Amendment Part
4. Amend § 32.32 Illinois by redesignating the second paragraph A.3. and paragraphs A.4., A.5., and A.6. as paragraphs A.4., A.5., A.6., and A.7. respectively of Cypress Creek National Wildlife Refuge.End Amendment Part
5. Amend § 32.36 Kentucky by redesignating paragraph A.8. as paragraph A.6. of Reelfoot National Wildlife Refuge.End Amendment Part
6. Amend § 32.37 Louisiana by redesignating paragraphs D.8. and D.9. as paragraphs D.7. and D.8. respectively of Lake Ophelia National Wildlife Refuge.End Amendment Part
7. Amend § 32.43 Mississippi by:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Redesignating paragraphs A.15., A.16., A.17., A.18., and A.19. as paragraphs A.14., A.15., A.16., A.17., and A.18. respectively of Hillside National Wildlife Refuge;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Redesignating paragraph C.24. as paragraph C.23. of Panther Swamp National Wildlife Refuge; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
c. Redesignating paragraphs A.11., A.12., A.13., and A.14. as paragraphs A.10., A.11., A.12, and A.13. of Yazoo National Wildlife Refuge.End Amendment Part
8. Amend § 32.60 South Carolina by redesignating paragraphs C.14., C.15., C.16., and C.17. as paragraphs C.13., C.14., C.15., and C.16. respectively of ACE Basin National Wildlife RefugeEnd Amendment Part
9. Amend § 32.61 South Dakota by removing the listing of Devils Lake Wetland Management District.End Amendment Part
10. Amend § 32.63 Texas by redesignating paragraphs A.8., A.9., A.10., A.11., A.12., A.13., and A.14. as paragraphs A.9., A.10., A.11., A.12., A.13., A.14., and A.15. respectively of McFaddin National Wildlife Refuge.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: September 14, 2004.
Alternate Fish and Wildlife Service Federal Register Liaison.
[FR Doc. 04-20995 Filed 9-16-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4310-55-P