Federal Labor Relations Authority.
Notice is hereby given of the members of the Performance Review Board.
September 23, 2004.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Jill M. Crumpacker, Director, Policy & Performance Management; Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA); 1400 K Street, NW.; Washington, DC 20424-0001; (202) 218-7945.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Section 4314(c)(1) through (5) of title 5, U.S.C. requires that each agency establish, in accordance with the regulations prescribed by the Office of Personnel Management, one or more Performance Review Boards. The Boards shall review and evaluate the initial appraisal of a senior executive.
The following persons will serve on the FLRA's FY 2004 Performance Review Board:
- Barbara Reed Bradford, Deputy Director, U.S. Trade and Development Agency.
- Doris Brown, Human Resources Officer, International Trade Commission, Department of Commerce.
- Jill M. Crumpacker, Director, Policy & Performance Management, Federal Labor Relations Authority.
- David A. Dobbs, Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Aviation, Office of the Inspector General, Department of Transportation.
- Joe Schimansky, Executive Director, Federal Service Impasses Panel, Federal Labor Relations Authority.
Dated: September 20, 2004.
Jill M. Crumpacker,
Director, Policy & Performance Management.
[FR Doc. 04-21381 Filed 9-22-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6727-01-P