Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) in order to make editorial changes.Start Printed Page 59704
Effective Date: October 5, 2004.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The FAR Secretariat, Room 4035, GS Building, Washington, DC, 20405, (202) 501-4755, for information pertaining to status or publication schedules. Please cite FAC 2001-25, Technical Amendments.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 14 and 52End List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: September 28, 2004.
Ralph J. De Stefano,
Acting Director, Acquisition Policy Division.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amendEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citations forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 14—SEALED BIDDINGEnd Part Start Amendment Part
2. In section 14.403, revise paragraph (c) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(c) The forms identified in paragraph (a) of this section need not be used by the Defense Energy Support Center for acquisitions of coal or petroleum products or by the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia for perishable subsistence items.
PART 52—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSESEnd Part
3. Amend section 52.212-5 in paragraph (b)(34)(ii) by removing “(Apr 1984)” and adding “(Apr 2003)” in its place.End Amendment Part
4. Amend section 52.215-15 by revising the date of the clause to read “(OCT 2004)”.End Amendment Part
5. Amend section 52.217-5 in the introductory paragraph by removing “17.208(c)(1)” and adding “17.208(c)” in its place.End Amendment Part
6. Amend section 52.219-4 by revising the date of the clause to read “(OCT 2004)”; and removing “will be will be” from paragraph (d)(3) of the clause and adding “will be” in its place.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 04-22248 Filed 10-4-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-S