Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Association of American Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO)/State FIFRA Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG) Working Committee on Water Quality and Pesticide Disposal (WC/WQ&PD) will hold a 2-day meeting, beginning on October 25, 2004, and ending October 26, 2004. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on Monday, October 25, 2004, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Tuesday, October 26, 2004, from 8:30 a.m. to noon.
The meeting will be held at the Doubletree Hotel, 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Georgia A. McDuffie, Field and External Affairs Division, (7506C), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 605-0195; fax number: (703) 308-1850; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Philip H. Gray, SFIREG Executive Secretary, P.O. Box 1249, Hardwick, VT 05843-1249; telephone number: (802) 472-6956; fax number: (802) 472-6957; e-mail address: email@example.com.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this Action Apply to Me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in SFIREG information exchange relationship with EPA regarding important issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decision-making process. All interested parties are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), or the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). Since other entities may also be interested, the Agency has not attempted to describe all the specific entities that may be affected by this action. If you have any questions regarding the applicability of this action to a particular entity, consult the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT.
B. How Can I Get Copies of this Document and Other Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established an official public docket for this action under docket identification (ID) number OPP-2004-0330. The official public docket consists of the documents specifically referenced in this action, any public comments received, and other information related to this action. Although a part of the official docket, the public docket does not include Confidential Business Information (CBI) or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute. The official public docket is the collection of materials that is available for public viewing at the Public Information and Records Integrity Branch (PIRIB), Rm. 119, Crystal Mall #2, 1801 S. Bell St., Arlington, VA. This docket facility is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The docket telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
2. Electronic access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet under the “Federal Register” listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr/.
An electronic version of the public docket is available through EPA's electronic public docket and comment system, EPA Dockets. You may use EPA Dockets at http://www.epa.gov/edocket/ to view public comments, access the index listing of the contents of the official public docket, and to access those documents in the public docket that are available electronically. Although not all docket materials may be available electronically, you may still access any of the publicly available Start Printed Page 59923docket materials through the docket facility identified in Unit I.B.1. Once in the system, select “search,” then key in the appropriate docket ID number.
II. Tentative Agenda
1. New procedures for processing committee issues.
2. Implementation plans for registration review standard operating procedures.
3. Confidential business information issues.
4. Status of pesticide management plan and revised water quality management plan.
5. EPA cross-program ground water task force.
6. Potential water quality impacts of mosquito control.
7. Endangered species.
8. Pesticides regulatory education program.
9. United States Geological Survey/EPA interagency agreement grant contract.
10. Label statements for environmental mitigation.
11. Format for streamlined state reports.
12. Office of Pesticide Program & Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance updates.
13. State reports.
14. Chemigation backflow prevention.
15. Pesticide label disposal.
16. Pesticide label storage.
17. Proposed containers/containment rule.
18. Update on cleansweep pilot project.Start List of Subjects
List of SubjectsEnd List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: September 28, 2004.
William R. Diamond,
Director, Fead and External Affairs Division.
[FR Doc. 04-22489 Filed 10-5-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-S