Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (hereinafter the “Corporation”), has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled AmeriCorps*National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC) Team Leader Application to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Pub. L. 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Mr. John Hourihan at (202) 606-5000, ext. 189. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call (202) 565-2799 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Katherine Astrich, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in this Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Katherine Astrich, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by e-mail to: Katherine_T._Astrich@omb.eop.gov.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on December 8, 2003. This comment period ended February 6, 2004. No comments were received.
Description: The Corporation is seeking to renew with minor revisions its AmeriCorps*NCCC Team Leader Application, OMB Control Number 3045-0005. The Team Leader Application form is completed by applicants who wish to serve as Team Leaders at AmeriCorps*NCCC regional campuses. This form is used to collect information that will be used by AmeriCorps*NCCC staff in the evaluation and selection of Team Leaders.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: AmeriCorps*NCCC Team Leader Application Form.
OMB Number: 3045-0005.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: Citizens of diverse ages and backgrounds who are committed to national service.
Total Respondents: 500.
Average Time Per Response: Two hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 1,000 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Dated: September 30, 2004.
Director, AmeriCorps*National Civilian Community Corps.
[FR Doc. 04-22535 Filed 10-6-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P