National Telecommunications and Information Administration, Department of Commerce.
5 CFR 430.310 requires agencies to publish notice of Performance Review Board appointees in the Federal Register before their service begins. This notice announces the names of new and existing members of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration's Performance Review Board.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Darlene Haywood, International Trade Administration, Office of Human Resources Management, at (202) 482-2850, Room 7060, Washington, DC 20230.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The purpose of the Performance Review Board is to review and make recommendations to the appointing authority on performance management issues such as appraisals, bonuses, pay level increases, and Presidential Rank Awards for members of the Senior Executive Service.
The Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information, Michael D. Gallagher, has named the following members of the National Telecommunications and Information Performance Review Board:
1. Frederick R. Wentland, Associate Administrator for Spectrum Management (Chairperson).
2. Bernadette McGuirre-Rivera, Associate Administrator for Telecommunications and Information Applications.
3. Alan W. Vincent, Associate Administrator for Telecommunication Sciences and Director, Institute for Telecommunications Sciences.
4. Robin R. Layton, Associate Administrator for International Affairs.
5. Michael J. Crison, Director, Requirements, Planning and Systems Integration Division, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (outside reviewer).
6. Darlene F. Haywood, Executive Secretary, ITA Office of Human Resources Management at (202) 482-2850.Start Signature
Dated: October 7, 2004.
Doris W. Brown,
Human Resources Officer.
[FR Doc. 04-23061 Filed 10-13-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-25-P