The Transportation and Related Equipment Technical Advisory Committee will meet on December 8, 2004, 9:30 a.m., at the Herbert C. Hoover Building, Room 3884, 14th Street between Pennsylvania & Constitution Avenues, NW., Washington, DC. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration with respect to technical questions that affect the level of export controls applicable to transportation and related equipment or technology.
1. Opening remarks and introductions.
2. Review of Wassenaar Arrangement and Technical Working Group issues.
3. Review of Missile Technology Control Regime issues.
4. Update on regulations and procedures.
5. Update on status of U.S. Munitions List.
6. Update on country-specific policies.
7. Presentation of papers, proposals and comments by the public.
The meeting will be open to the public and a limited number of seats will be available. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. Written statements may be submitted at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate distribution of public presentation materials to Committee members, the Committee suggests that you forward your public presentation materials to Lee Ann Carpenter at Lcarpent@bis.doc.gov.
For more information, call Ms. Carpenter on (202) 482-2583.Start Signature
Dated: November 16, 2004.
Lee Ann Carpenter,
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 04-25731 Filed 11-18-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-M