Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) in order to make editorial changes.
Effective Date: December 20, 2004.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The FAR Secretariat, Room 4035, GS Building, Washington, DC, 20405, (202) 501-4755, for information pertaining to status or publication schedules. Please cite FAC 2001-26, Technical Amendments.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 11, 41, 44, 51, and 52
- Government procurement
Dated: December 9, 2004.
Director, Contract Policy Division.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amend 48 CFR parts 11, 41, 44, 51, and 52 as set forth below:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for 48 CFR parts 11, 41, 44, 51, and 52 is revised to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 11—DESCRIBING AGENCY NEEDSEnd Part
PART 41—ACQUISITION OF UTILITY SERVICESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. Amend section 41.301 by revising the second sentence of paragraph (a) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(a) * * * The names and locations of GSA regional offices are available from the General Services Administration, Energy Center of Expertise, 301 7th Street, SW., Room 4004, Washington, DC 20407.
PART 44—SUBCONTRACTING POLICIES AND PROCEDURESEnd Part
4. Amend section 44.203 in paragraph (b)(1) by removing “16.301-3” and adding “15.404-4(c)(4)(i)” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 51—USE OF GOVERNMENT SOURCES BY CONTRACTORSEnd Part
5. Amend section 51.102 by removing “FCSI” from paragraph (c)(1) and adding “FXS” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 52—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSESEnd Part
6. Amend section 52.219-1 by removing “19.307(a)(1)” from the introductory text and adding “19.308(a)(1)” in its place.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 04-27639 Filed 12-17-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-S