U.S. Commission Civil Rights.
Date and Time:
Friday, January 7, 2005, 9:30 a.m.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 9th Street, NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of Minutes of November 12, 2004 Meeting
- Martin Luther King Day.
- Introduction of New Commissioners and Staff Director.
IV. Staff Director's Report
- Financial Status of the Commission.
- Status of GAO Recommendations.
- Compliance with Congressional Oversight.
V. Administrative Policies and Procedures
- Policy Regarding Public Release of Commission Reports.
- Policy Regarding Posting of Reports on Commission Web Site.
- Immediate Changes to Commission Web Site.
- Policy of Scheduling Out of Town Commission Meetings.
VI. Staff Progress Reports
- Terri Dickerson, Office of Civil Rights Evaluation.
- Debra Carr, Office of General Counsel.
- George Harbison, Chief Budget and Finance Unit.
- Tina Martin, Director of Management.
- Pam Dunston, Administrative Services & Clearinghouse Division.Start Printed Page 77714
VII. Establishment of a Working Group on Reform
VIII. Future Agenda Items
Contact Person for Further Information:
Kenneth L. Marcus, Staff Director (202) 376-7700.Start Signature
Debra A. Carr,
[FR Doc. 04-28484 Filed 12-23-04; 12:01 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-M