Skip to Content

Notice

Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request

Document Details

Information about this document as published in the Federal Register.

Published Document

This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official electronic format.

Start Preamble

Upon Written Request; Copies Available From: Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Filings and Information Services, Washington, DC 20549.

Extension:

Form CB; OMB Control No. 3235-0518; SEC File No. 270-457.

Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.) the Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) has submitted to the Office of Management and Budget request for extension of the previously approved collection of information discussed below.

Form CB (OMB Control No. 3235-0518; SEC File No. 270-457) is a tender offer statement filed in connection with a tender offer for a foreign private issuer. This form is used to report an issuer tender offer conducted in compliance with Exchange Act Rule 13e-4(h)(8) and a third-party tender offer conducted in compliance with Exchange Act Rule 14d-1(c). It also is used by a subject company pursuant to Exchange Act Rule 14e-2(d). This information is made available to the public. Information provided on Form CB is mandatory. Approximately 200 respondents file Form CB at an estimated .5 hours per response for a total annual burden of 100 hours. It is estimated that 25% of the total burden hours (25 reporting burden hours) is prepared by the filer. The remaining 75% of the burden hours is prepared by outside counsel.

An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid control number.

Written comments regarding the above information should be directed to the following persons: (i) Desk Officer for the Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget, Room 10102, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503, or send an e-mail to: David_Rostker@omb.eop.gov; and (ii) R. Corey Booth, Director/Chief Information Officer, Office of Information Technology, Securities and Exchange Commission, 450 Fifth Street, NW., Washington, DC 20549. Comments must be submitted to OMB within 30 days of this notice.

Start Signature

January 3, 2005.

Jill M. Peterson,

Assistant Secretary.

End Signature End Preamble

[FR Doc. E5-50 Filed 1-10-05; 8:45 am]

BILLING CODE 8010-01-P